LHB Air Classifier
LHB Air Classifier
Materials are fed into self-diffluent classification system for first time separating: majority coarse materials will be separated and the remained coarse materials will be sorted out in second time classifying. Qualified powders will be collected together and coarse materials will be discharged from dump valves.
1. Low energy consumption: at the same processing capacity, energy consumption is reduced by 50% compared with other horizontal and vertical classifiers.
2. High efficiency: With the same processing capacity, the classification efficiency is 50% higher than other horizontal and vertical classifiers.
3. High precision: high classification fineness, completely eliminate oversize particles and sieve residues in the product.
4. Low speed: with the same classification particle size, the classification wheel speed is 50% lower than other horizontal and vertical classifiers. When producing powders with Mohs hardness <5, the classifying wheel has no wear; when producing powders with Mohs hardness ≥7, the service life of the classifying wheel is increased by 5 to 8 times compared with other horizontal and vertical types.
5. High output: the output of mainframe can reach 50t / h.
6. Full structure: According to different special requirements, a dedicated hierarchical structure can be configured.
7. It can form a closed or open circuit system with ball mills, Raymond mills, impact mills, jet mills and other grinding equipment.
8. Negative pressure production, no dust pollution, excellent environment.
9. High automatic, strong stability and easy operation.
1. Classifying of all kinds of powders, remove debris and break up.
2. Separating of coarse particles entrained by ultrafine powder and nano powder; classification of materials with high viscosity, strong agglomeration, difficult to disperse and poor fluidity.