LHK Fiber Grinding Machine
After materials are fed into milling chamber, they will be pulverized under the shear force and extrusion force generated between grinding roller and grinding ring. And classifiers on the top of these impact mills will collect qualified powders.
1. Energy saving: our wood flour mills can save as much as 30%-40% energy comparing with traditional grinding mills.
2. Superfine grinding: finished product fineness could be 600mesh because our wood flour grinding mills are equipped with high precision classifiers.
3. Material fineness is adjustable.
4. Long service life: wear resistance materials are adopted for making wearing parts.
5. User-friendly design enables a convenient clean and maintenance.
6. Negative pressure production guaranteed a better production environment.
Our wood flour mills are primarily used for superfine grinding of fiber texture material and sawdust, etc. As a kind of impact mill, it can also be used for pulverizing of non-metallic materials, feeds, agricultural products, and chemical products, etc. (Note: the Mohs hardness of those materials should be lower than 6).